Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahbin

Hello, I have already asked questions about a project I want to realize in this forum and they said I have to learn basics in programming, microcontrolers,... if I want ot realize something. Firsrt of all I know nearly nothing about microcontrolers and I don't know how and where to start learning. In my project I have to program servos, motors,... A signal (voltage?) from an electronic bike speed controler is analyzed by a microcontroler and when the bike reachs a speed lets sat 10mph (6mV?) the microcontroler send a message to a servo to, lets say: turn half way to the right, then at 22mph it sends the same message again. But if the bike slows down for example from 22 to 10mph the microcontroler should send a message to the servo saying turn half way to the left and so on. So how can I get started?
Thanks everybody :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back