Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project on smart card technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriharshal

hello
i m intrested in doing .. project on smart card ,, technology . i have gone thro many ... companies that .. do give information on smart card technology ... like ST www.st.com
and many more ..
can anybdy help in finding me a right company .. in india (as i stay in india ) that would offer .. project on smart card technology .. for ... btech graduate ...
:D ???

can u suggest me also .. how to apply for a company to offer a project ... becoz i actually feel that .. i lack in presentng myself for the proje t .. kindly help get out of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back