Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

prerit2131

I am a second year BE electronics & Communictaion student.Please suggest me good,unique project in analogous electronics.Please do reply.Thanks.

Prerit Sodha
(prerit2131@yahoo.co.uk)

Design a li-ion / NiMH battery inteligent charger.

It should contain battery conditioning, fast charging, and trickle charge when battery is done.

Add LEDs to indicate which of othe discharge -> fast charge -> trickle charge cycle states it is currently performing.

Use a micro-controller to control the charging currents.

Send me your final design as this is exactly what i am trying to do (see my other posts) :wink:

Joe

[ am a second year BE electronics & Communictaion student.Please suggest me good,unique project in analogous electronics.Please do reply.Thanks.

Jeevan Jothi
(jeevan_jothi@yahoo.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back