Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx alot.no its fine.i can pretty much understand the ciruit except the antenna and mic...i have never used them so tell me their specifications as well? and in brief tell me what does this circuit do exactly?..and how i am suppose to show its output..thanks once again.
I am the one who has to thank you. because of your question i have learned few things today. let come back to the topic

All you have to do is assemble the components in bread board and power up the circuit. Make sure that the MIc is working. The mic used here is carbon condenser mic. it looks like a black button with two contact pins at the back face. (see the mic in google images) Parts list is given below
R1,R3 = 100K
R2 = 10K
R4 = 470 ohm
C1,C4 = 470pF
C2,C3 = 4.7μF, 16V, electrolytic
C5,C6 = 4.7pF
C7 = 4-40pF trimmer cap (optional, see text)
L1 = 1μH
Q1,Q2 = 2N2222, NPN transistor
Mic = condenser Microphone
B1 = 9 Volt, Alkaline battery

Switch ON the circuit, Keep an sound source near the mic (place an mp3 player or ipod near it) then turn ON a FM receiver kit (it is nothing but FM fixed in cars or even cell phone also have it) tune the FMs tuner from 88mhz to 108 mHz(this is FM limit). you can hear your song somewhere between this region.
If you tuned the FM correctly freeze the tuning. Now pick out the MIC, you can hear your voice in the FM receiver. Bingo !!!

thanks i can get all these and what about the antenna? i dont have any knowledge about it because i never used it!:(

i wonder how i forgot the main thing antenna. For better reception and range you should use a proper antenna.
Use a 12 to 6 inch wire or string (it should not bend, it should be stiff) . when i assembled this project i used an 8 inch small aluminium rod for this. Do you know abt the coil construction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back