Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PROJECT IDEAS NEEDED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ P

Hi there,
im currently on a placement year and go back to university next year to do my final year in electronic and electrical engineering.

Im looking for some ideas for my final year project, at the place i am at now, i have access to alarms with PIRS so i was thinking of doing something with this, maybe linking it to a laptop and reading the information of when the alarms where activated, room temperature and other info.

Another idea is to control the lights in my house with a central box, so i can control all the lights in my house in one room. Im not totally sure how i would execute this? Maybe using RF?

If anyone has any ideas i would be grateful!! I would like to start it now, while i have access to all the equiptment i need.

I have experience of using PIC and C++.

PLEASE HELP!

How about using a computer to monitor the alarms and dynamically updating a web page showing the status of the alarm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back