Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project idea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

st222

for our third year of study we do a literature review project and in final year we do implementation project....

so for this year i had to do a literature review project i.e. choose a topic( something new or recent) and do some readings on it and compile findings in a document....

so i need some help in choosing a topic for study...something recent and interesting.
your suggestions are highly appreciated..

I'm doing electronics engineering.

Its upto your knowledge, Since its is an eng. project, better you can choose PIC.
whether you familier with PIC's?? If yes i will send you some of project lists.

Its upto your knowledge, Since its is an eng. project, better you can choose PIC.
whether you familier with PIC's?? If yes i will send you some of project lists.
can you send them please....like i said; no implementation for this year, only something to do research on...

There are may projects to choose from, try Google and pick something you understand and would like to do. We don't know your skill level, education or interests so we couldn't possibly guess. Also what country you're in will make a difference too.

St222:

Part of the EE thing is know what is out there. It is up to you to find the new and interesting stuff.

Visit vendor sites and check out the what's new and keep looking till you find what what you are looking for.

I think you will find it interesting if not fun. :)

EDIT: Seems you need to review a topic in liturature rather then a device. All the above still holds. You just need to look for the topics in professonal journals and sites.

3v0

Last edited:
There are may projects to choose from, try Google and pick something you understand and would like to do. We don't know your skill level, education or interests so we couldn't possibly guess. Also what country you're in will make a difference too.

i would like to pick a topic from neural networks or machine learning, robotics or micro controllers....

if you could have something on these, i would love it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back