Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

anwarulhaq

hi all;
i m student of BE(IT) final year. i need help to get idea for final year project in fields.

1)electronics
2)data communication & networking
3)wireless communication and DSP
4)vb,java
5)digital electronics and computer architecture.

i am thanking advance plz post me.

bye

any ideas of doing projects by interfacing PIC microcontroller with FPGA or CPLD

hello.
i am studying final year.
if there are any ideas of doing projects byinterfacing PIC microcontroller and FPGA. please let me know..

Well could you do something with the pics and an rfid tag? have it hooked to your computer and it would... unlock a door when you got close to it and also log the data (who when where...). you could use the pic for the actual door lock control, and rfid tag to know who it is and when they are close. the wireless so you can have the computer at a remote place. you could setup a vb program to catalog the data and let you view it multiply ways. (example ..who entered the most, what was the high traffic times..)

'

my 2 cents.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back