Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savi

Hey Hi guys....

Ive joined the forum recently....Im doing my final year B.E ....Could u suggest me some good final year project in Power electronics or Microcontrollers.....I really want to do some real time application stuff ...so plzzz...Help me out

Every engineering student I knew had more projects in mind they had time to do.

As a group we are glad to help people with projects they are interested in, even when they need a lot of help.

We do have much time for people who are not interested enough to pick their own project. If you had said I would like to do A or B, which is the better choice that would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back