Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

avinash1323

HEY ,
Am a final yr btech student ,intersted in building ,a controller system so that i can control the devices in a room (with the help of pda or fone)...eg: (for dialing or passing a particular word or information or a call i can switch my pc before entiring te room..or can on the ac before entiring te room) ..
How can i start with this one ???

first set up a block schematic with the different components/stages of the complete set up

so that would be user interface----reciever-----procesing unit-----output interface----aplaience

than ask your self al kind of questions how you want to use the system and what kind of situations the sistem can be that it could not work or not for 100%

after that you will have a list of questions and than you have to find the answers
together with the design

internet is a very good source for answers there also places where they have complete schematics of some of your blocks from you schematic

ones you have that it's combining the blocks and make it work

I hope that this give you an idea how to aproach a idea and build it up from scratch

Good luck

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back