Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravadongon

what I want to know is how would I design the flowchart, like what commands would i need to put in order to make the doorbell play a tune while I have three LED's flashing on and off for the entire duration of the song. (THIS IS FOR PIC LOGICATOR)

This is the second time you are asking this question but it seems no one over is familiar with PIC LOGICATOR. Nor am I. I went through PIC LOGICATORS website but they don't provide any demo version of it. The so called "DEMO" that they provide is just a screen captured video of original software. I could have helped you out if there was a demo version available.

Anyways if you need any help with Assembly language, you are always welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back