Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Help Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmix2

Hi Everyone!

I have a project coming up and I was wondering if it's possible to use a Mechanical relay as such: https://www.omron-ap.com/product_info/MK-I/index.asp to control lighting with an input from a sound mixer or MP3/CD player. I have tried to do some searching for this but everything is with electronics and I need to do it with a mechanical relay. The relay that I have is an 11 pin. It is a double pole, double throw.

Thank You All!

youmay also do it with opto traic driving another power triac and this will help avoiding the contact burning of the mechanical relay if used. the contact works for few minutes before it could become hot or burn depending on the lamp loads you have.

A relay wears out. Use an electronic circuit instead to flash the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back