Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Development Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSeaton

Hi guys,

I need someone who has alot of knowledge with electronics (in general), pic's, resistors, electronic Gyros, electron compus, and making pc boards.

I am willing to pay for the development as i don't have the time to sit down and figure it out my self and I'm sure that someone could do it alot faster.

If anyone is interested in helping me with this project please let me know.

Thanks
John

What figure did you have in mind? A typical hardware firmware development might cost in the low five figures for a handful of prototypes.

Well, The figure I had in mind was not close to that. Hmmm.... I might be doing the development my self lol.

The project I have is small It might take someone who knows what they are doing maybe a week part time but thats just a guess. The materials for this project might not even run a hundred bucks.

I guess I could put the project idea out there and see what people would want to charge for the project.

I think I will put the idea out there and see what you gus think.

Ok, here goes.

I need to duplicate a product thats out there already but I want to make it better.

The product is a module that tracks head movement using a gyro motion sensing module and translates that movement into a signal that a cumputer radio can understand (ie... Futaba 9c or Jr 9303 etc...) coming in from the trainer port.

More info and pics on this can be found here...
http://www.rc-cam.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=870&st=40

and here
http://www.rc-tech.ch/web/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=70&category_id=16&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&lang=en

The module currently does not work with JR radios and it has a problem with drift. I would like to incorperate a electronic compus to compensate for the drift
The unit that I found that might work would be this
http://www.milinst.com/Adons/adontext.htm. I don't know if it would but thats what I found so far.

If anyone is interested please let me know
Thanks
John

Wow,

Looks like I'm doing it my self.

Ok, I have a few questiond.

1. Can this be done with a PIC or do I need to do it with a basic stamp?
2. Does anyone even think this is possible?
3. Can somone look at the pics in the thread I linked and tell me what they think everything is and a guess as to why its that way?
4. Does anyone know the trainer port works on model airplane radios? (ie... Futaba 9c) and what kind of signal is sent through there?

I will have more but for now I'll how this goes.

THanks
John

Any project involving RF just upped the cost to the low six figures.

What when they fine you for breaking the law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back