Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PROJECT: Bowling Pin Counter - 7 Segment Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLCARM1964

I am working on a project for a basic digital class.....HELP!!!!
Here is a description of the project:
This circuit is to use ten switches to represent the ten pins used in bowling, with the switches (pins) arranged in the “bowling” triangle. The user closes a switch to indicate a fallen pin. As more switches are closed, a two-digit 7-segment display shows the number of fallen pins, from 00 to 10. For example, if switches (pins) 1, 3, 5, and 8 are closed, the display should read 04.

I am stumped.......Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
I am using MultiSim to design the project with.
Thanks in advance!

CAF

It seems to me the easiest way of doing this would be using a pic. It would be extremely easy just to count the pins that are high, and display it on a 7 seg. display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back