Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project based on MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

khushbu0694

hey everyone..!
i am an engineering student.. and my project topic is fiber optic communication..
now i have to make a project with fiber cables..
we were told to make a simple project with fiber cables in which there is a transmitter and receiver and passing data that's it..
but i want some innovative ideas..
can i have some suggestions that how i make my project using fiber cables?
if it is based on microcontroller then also its good....

please !!

hey everyone..!
i am an engineering student.. and my project topic is fiber optic communication..
now i have to make a project with fiber cables..
we were told to make a simple project with fiber cables in which there is a transmitter and receiver and passing data that's it..
but i want some innovative ideas..

What type of fiber, glass or plastic? What type of Rx/Tx, led or laser? What length of fiber?

Do you have any specs drawn up for your project?

can i have some suggestions that how i make my project using fiber cables?
if it is based on microcontroller then also its good....
please !!

If it is not going to be microcontroller based then this is the wrong area to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back