Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Progrmmer for at89c51,89c2051,89s52

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvd

hello friends
i need programmer circuit and program for the Ics Atmel: 89c51,89c2051,89s52
if any one have circuit for this than reply me here or parthdave34@yahoo.com

hello friends
i need programmer circuit and program for the Ics Atmel: 89c51,89c2051,89s52
if any one have circuit for this than reply me here or parthdave34@yahoo.com
For 89C series you need a pecial programmer little complex though.
i Perhaps you may switch over to 89Sxx and you can use ISP programmer that could work on parallel port (DB25 connector). One such can be found at **broken link removed** where in you may use the pcb designed by Mr Naeem.
the concerned firmware link for isp-prog2007is located at the bottom of the article.

Last edited:
For 89C series you need a pecial programmer little complex though.
i Perhaps you may switch over to 89Sxx and you can use ISP programmer that could work on parallel port (DB25 connector). One such can be found at **broken link removed** where in you may use the pcb designed by Mr Naeem.
the concerned firmware link for isp-prog2007is located at the bottom of the article.

thaks..is it working circuit??

thaks..is it working circuit??

Yes please, it works. I was using it. the same caan also be used for programming AVRs and ATmega with controller side properly wired as indicated in the article. The main schematic only shows ISP connections coming out.This flash programmer use only 5V supply.
Incase you muddle with the configuration bits and want to rever them back, perhaps you need a programmer with 12V Vpp and parallel programming mode. The concerned datasheet indicates.

Last edited:
Yes please, it works. I was using it. the same caan also be used for programming AVRs and ATmega with controller side properly wired as indicated in the article. The main schematic only shows ISP connections coming out.This flash programmer use only 5V supply.
Incase you muddle with the configuration bits and want to rever them back, perhaps you need a programmer with 12V Vpp and parallel programming mode. The concerned datasheet indicates.

have you any circuit and program of working project??(microcontroller based)

have you any circuit and program of working project??(microcontroller based)
while I did not do much on 89S5x, the same site has some projects and you may see them.

Last edited:
dude buy 1 prgrmmer

dude....me havn a progrmmr pgm-51 by laktronics b'lore -rs.1300
it can prgm all 89 series plus some otha 20 pin ics....:)η

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back