Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programming Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

aibelectronics

My previous job had me programming hardware, C mostly, moving data in and out of memory.

Now I'm stepping into windows programming and I'm feeling like a newbie in programming: I will likely be dealing with DLLs, Window Files (CSVs etc), Databases and so on. I'll be using C#/ VB in Visual Studio 2005. My question: Where can one get a starter material explaining programming in windows?

I'll like a kind of general overview.

Suggestions appreciated...

Last edited:
Now I'm stepping into windows programming and I'm feeling like a newbie in programming: I will likely be dealing with DLLs, Window Files (CSVs etc), Databases and so on. I'll be using C#/ VB in Visual Studio 2005. My question: Where can one get a starter material explaining programming in windows?

First decide what you want to use as programming language
VS C++/ VS.NET (C#, C++)/Borland C++ Builder/Borland Delphi/....

many books on amazon about windows internals and windows dev tools
Amazon.com: windows programming

many samples on google
c# examples - Google Search

then you find a windoze programming forum/group and follow up ... :D

I need to help me to solving this sub_assginment. Please if you know help me by using VP.NET

Use the names Element, My integer, MyChar and Sequence for your class definitions.
Note that there is an is_a relationship between Element and My integer, MyChar and Sequence classes.
• Define constructer for each class My integer objects are initialized to 0, MyCar objects to 0, and Sequence to an empty sequence with zero elements.
• Define Necessary prosperities for Char and integer
• You might need another class that allow you to have a sequence depending on your implementation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back