Programming Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

aibelectronics

My previous job had me programming hardware, C mostly, moving data in and out of memory.

Now I'm stepping into windows programming and I'm feeling like a newbie in programming: I will likely be dealing with DLLs, Window Files (CSVs etc), Databases and so on. I'll be using C#/ VB in Visual Studio 2005. My question: Where can one get a starter material explaining programming in windows?

I'll like a kind of general overview.

Suggestions appreciated...

Last edited:

First decide what you want to use as programming language
VS C++/ VS.NET (C#, C++)/Borland C++ Builder/Borland Delphi/....

many books on amazon about windows internals and windows dev tools
Amazon.com: windows programming

many samples on google
c# examples - Google Search

then you find a windoze programming forum/group and follow up ...

I need to help me to solving this sub_assginment. Please if you know help me by using VP.NET

Use the names Element, My integer, MyChar and Sequence for your class definitions.
Note that there is an is_a relationship between Element and My integer, MyChar and Sequence classes.
• Define constructer for each class My integer objects are initialized to 0, MyCar objects to 0, and Sequence to an empty sequence with zero elements.
• Define Necessary prosperities for Char and integer
• You might need another class that allow you to have a sequence depending on your implementation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…