Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programming PIC16F877

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCADA

I have this general-purpose electronic board with PIC16F877 Micro-controller, called ET-CP-PIC877-V1 manufactured by ETT Co. Ltd. I want to program it but I don't have the manual for the board though I have downloaded a manual for the PIC16F877. I need help in identifying the various components and terminal ports and their functions. Below is the picture of the ET-CP-PIC877-V1 board.

**broken link removed**

I know you can see the image because it's on your hard drive, the rest of us can't. You need to upload it as an attachment.

Mike.

I have this general-purpose electronic board with PIC16F877 Micro-controller, called ET-CP-PIC877-V1 manufactured by ETT Co. Ltd. I want to program it but I don't have the manual for the board though I have downloaded a manual for the PIC16F877. I need help in identifying the various components and terminal ports and their functions. Below is the picture of the ET-CP-PIC877-V1 board.
ET-CP-PIC877-V1.jpg

Well i did find its data sheet

Google Translate

There you will find its datasheet but its in thai if i am not mistaken and the translation provided by google isnt that good.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back