Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming pic 16f872 with winpic using a tait programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessing

hie
i have been trying to load the pic but i am failing.i always get an error "verification error".i cn not trouble shoot anymore.
please help me out

I've had some luck w/ the tait programmer and winpic when programming a 16f84a. I'm assuming your using an lpt1 or lpt2 cable? First connect the programmer with the PC, then turn the PC on, start the programmer, and insert the PIC into the socket (or connect the ICSP cable) shortly before programming. Is the configuration word set inside your hex file? or are you setting it manually from winpic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back