Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming P89v51RD2 using USB with FT232R

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a schematic circuit diagram of programming a P89v51RD2 using USB with FT232R
i think P89v51RD2 have internal boot loader.. it might be programmed directly by usb by converting usb to serial by FTR232R
please help me i have not enough money to buy a new board.. so i want to do it on my own.. please help

somebody answer it
Please!!!

We can't just jump when asked... If you buy a serial convertor lead.. It comes with the RS232 socket on one side and a USB on the other....

How much dough have you to spend.... Have you built the circuit in my article???

I always use these.... A really good FT232R solution.. https://proto-pic.co.uk/ftdi-voltage-selectable-board/

This is a good solution for you... There are many little boards like this on the net...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back