Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming of AT89c51 micro-controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivvy

Can someone suggest some books/ site names from where I can learn AT89c51 micro-controller programming? I need the IC to build a project on 8-LINE TELEPHONE INTERCOM SYSTEM.

At89C51 is a part of the C51/8051 family.

You can learn everything you need to know here:

**broken link removed**

As for books, try
Intel 8051 Microcontroller; M. A. Mazidi

The 8051 Microcontroller; Scott McKenzey

At89C51 is the Atmel Version of Intel 8051 ucontroller.

"Can someone suggest some books/ site names from where I can learn AT89c51 micro-controller programming? I need the IC to build a project on 8-LINE TELEPHONE INTERCOM SYSTEM."

You should visit www.atmel.com.
There's full documents for you.
:lol:
Bye

Re:AT89c51 micro-controller based PLC project.

Can some one help me to send the details of programmable logic controller (PLC) project with software to connected through PC.

Re:AT89c51 micro-controller based PLC project.

tjraj66 said:
Can some one help me to send the details of programmable logic controller (PLC) project with software to connected through PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back