Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming attiny 13A microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

PratapKollu

Hai... all
I'm using AVR Dragon with AVR studio 4 and an ATTiny13A microprocessor.
I am using ISP mode.

The AVR studio, program is working fine when 4 MHz crystal oscillator was connected to it.

When I try to change the crystal to 20 MHz or 16 MHz, it is saying “a problem is occurred while executing the command, please make sure you are using correct programming method”.

I am sending the screen shot of it.

ISP mode, frequency was 6.48 kHz and it was OK.
When I click, “read signature”, this error is appearing.

Could you please suggest something…

Attachments

• sc.png
    sc.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 304
I believe your crystals are not working properly. Upload a program that blinks a LED on one of the ports and try if the LED still blinks with 20 Mhz or 16 Mhz crystals. If you have an oscilloscope, try to measure the crystal signal.. should be a sine-wave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back