Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming 16c84's asm/hex into 16f84a

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems so , coz in problem 2) if i use meter to check the voltage level, it jumps from 0 to about 1.2 V, which is very strange

but problem 1) , the voltage fixed, is it suggesting the programming still has problem?

it seems so , coz in problem 2) if i use meter to check the voltage level, it jumps from 0 to about 1.2 V, which is very strange

but problem 1) , the voltage fixed, is it suggesting the programming still has problem?

You can't really check it with a meter, but the entire circuit is really a dynamic one, it needs to be spinning for the software to work.

I have simulated the whole thing.. I am injecting a pulse on RA4 at 1hz intervals... it the writes to portb the digits as they should be... Interrupt works ok..WDT seems to be kicked enough times.

As Nigel said MCLR has to be pulled high.. RA4 is a clock input...

It dose something LOl I toggle RA4 it turns on the leds on portb and that's about it.

The toggle is about 40cy and on for 10cy. build it is all I know.

hey raymondk ~~ did u sucess ur project????? i also do the same project with u ~~ also cnot work. would you share ur project for me i really need it~~plz

why don't you start new topic and post some details like what seem to be the trouble, what circuit and code you are using etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back