Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programmer for pic18f4455

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmark

Hi

I want to make a simple and easy to use parallel or serial port programmer for pic18f4455. I have searched the web a lot but could not find any schematic for it.
Can anyone help me?? Also which programming software should work with it?

Thanks

You might want to consider an ICD2 clone. Give this site a look
**broken link removed**

Good Luck
Gordon

Have a look at This Page and scroll down a bit. It's got schematics for parallel and serial programmers. The Software supports the 18F2455 which is a 28 pin version of the 4455 and so will program fine.

Mike.

I'm using the JDM interface with the winpic800 software.

JDM is nice because it is self powered from the serial port ( assuming you have one! ) and is very simple. A couple of zeners, a few diodes, r's c's and 2 transisitors.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back