Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programmer board for pic 16f877(usb or serial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

josi

hi! i need to build my own programmer board for pic 16f877(usb or serial) with lcd and keypad interface! can anyone hellp me with pcb layouts and schematics? thanx

I've got a temporary link in my signature that'll work till the domain name servers sync.
If the OP wants LCD & Keypad too he'll need the Unicorn kit too. I'd no longer recommend the Inchworm+ (RS232) but the Junebug (USB) instead.

I've got a temporary link in my signature that'll work till the domain name servers sync.
If the OP wants LCD & Keypad too he'll need the Unicorn kit too. I'd no longer recommend the Inchworm+ (RS232) but the Junebug (USB) instead.

OK Bill
I get corrected. Thanks

I think it happens because you have Good Fun Stuff !

The Junebug is fun learning !

Mike

well. After having seen its effectiveness , one feels like refer a Good site and a good Product, wholeheartedly. I also appreciate the amount of effort that went into those designs.

Last edited:

thanx but the link is broken! can u suggest another website?

tnanx but the lik lead to the same broken one! i can't download the junebug assembly instructions
attached here

Attachments

• Junebug Assembly Instructions.pdf
    970.5 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
PIC 16F877 USB interface

hi mate wanted to know wheather i can interface the PIc micrcontroller 16f877 witha USF interface............ plsssssss helppppp

hi mate wanted to know wheather i can interface the PIc micrcontroller 16f877 witha USF interface............ plsssssss helppppp

you want to open a new thread for this.

No, you cannot connect 16F877 directly to USB, you can use USB2RS232 cable or you can use usb2serial chip like one of FTDI's to connect pic16F to USB, but no 16F* can be connected directly to usb.

You can program 16F877 via USB with junebug or pickit2 or some similar programmer.

The 18F4550 (18F2550) have usb support so if you need your uC to communicate with USB, use them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back