Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programme for circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that but, i haven't a clue what im doing.
Been sitting here for a while now, and i cant work it :p
Maybe something more simple ;)

Thanks though

Eagle is one of the simplest programs out there! Just hang on and learn to use it, it's good software! (with a few minor bugs :lol: )

Eagle is not only easy, but relatively bug-free. I tried Protel and found, despite being a pricey pkg with a huge sales force, lots of features didn't even work or didn't work well. And it crashed repeatedly. Looking through design software forums, that's not an uncommon opinion of Protel.

https://www.cad-design.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl
https://www.edaboard.com/index.php?sid=e3b5f1d6a1ea4b438d3a5bf90d95c511

Anyways, what problem are you having with Eagle? Make a new project, open a schematic AND a board design together (or the schematic won't autoupdate, and you WILL have problems). Add components from the libraries, wire them together, go to a schematic and place them, then autoroute and/or manually route it.

Right then, is there some file of some sort that i can use 'Eagle'
So far i have managed....

Nothing :shock:

I can't even insert a battery!

Any help appriciated :oops:

Ryan,

Have you downloaded the manual for Eagle? This manual is valuable info.

Ante :roll:

what is a tgz file or rpm file ??
windows does not recognize it.??
i just downloaded the eagle S/W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back