Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

producing 440 hz sine wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
The x[n] is apssed in recrussive loopp called y[n]=y[N-1]+x[n]
1)i dont know what the term 'M' means.
2)In the image what represents that its is 440hx wave

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    445.4 KB · Views: 322
Hi,
On the presumption that this screenshot is from the following video: **broken link removed**
1) 'M' is the delay (see timepoint 12:17 of the video)
2) In the image, the LHS waveform represents a single 440 Hertz wave. The numbers along the x-axis represent values of M, the delay. All of this is explained at timepoint 14:08 and onwards, in the video.

bhuvaneshnick said: i thought its samples rather than be a delay,and how would you say its 440 hz wave

M represents both delay (see timepoint 12:17 of the video) as well as number of samples (this equivalence is mentioned at timepoint 13:48 of the video "M-tap delay generates an M-sample periodicity")

bhuvaneshnick said: i thought its samples rather than be a delay,and how would you say its 440 hz wave

Watch the video between timepoints 14:00 & 14:45

i am watching that again and again.On 14.00 f=1/TM=>f=1/22.6us*100=>440hz
So,what we do is sin(2*pi*440) ,instead here it is written as sin(2*pi*n/00) for 1<n<100 and its is passed it recursion(y[n]=y[N-1]+x[n]).The number written on x-axis denoting M not time.then how we say its 440 hz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back