Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problems with 64 bit and Oshonsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

G'day Guy's,
It has been ages since I did any programming and decided to get back into it. So I downloaded the latest version 6.95 and found when trying to compile a bas file I keep getting a 75 error and the program quits. Also I do start the program with admin rights and even after a complete computer reboot it still happening. Any ideas why this problem is there guy's ?

Regards Bryan

hi Bryan,
There are bugs in the latest upgrade IMHO.
I can no longer use the scope tool on my 22inch wide screen, I get error 75 and Oshonsoft shuts down, it works OK on a regular 19inch.

I deleted the latest upgrade and reinstalled an earlier version, which gives me an 'out of memory' error, so I now have now reinstalled the latest version, no scope!
This happens on two PC's.

Eric

G'day Guy's,
I emailed Vlad with the problem and yep it was a permission error so I uninstalled it rebooted and reinstalled and this time I got it working only to find that freezer3 bas code Eric did for me a few years ago won't compile in mplab after I put the header file saying there are 2 errors in the file. I'm going to have a go on my old computer which is now in the shed just to see if this a 64 bit problem. Also using MplabIPE for programming first it saw the 16f648A chip no worries so I tried the hex file directly from oshonsoft which didn't work and now the IPE won't even see the pic. This also happened with 2 off new 16f88's, if my old 32 bit computer does work then I know it is this computer. Gotta head out now and I'll check later today and report back.

Regards Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back