Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with sd card video door phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

salar_1991

hi I'm working on the code of a video door phone and I'm trying to improve it. with 16 GB SD card the pictures that the camera takes can be seen on the LCD but when I connect the SD card to PC using a SD card adapter it shows nothing is in the drive. with 2 GB SD cards it only shows the last taken picture and when I click to see the next photo a black page appears. the core microcontroller is a M8051W named BIT1802 i used standard commands provided by spec sheets for MMC and SDSC . can someone give me a hint about what the problem might be ? i attached the library i used.

Attachments

• file.txt
    39.6 KB · Views: 237
  • sd card.txt
    27.2 KB · Views: 225
just a guess, but i would suspect that the camera is saving data more like it would for a eeprom module than for a NTFS/FAT file structure, which is what the pc would use

a clue would be such as how do you pull image on LCD , do you go through an array of images in a list or pull by an actual file name and/or directory?

another helpful clue would be if you could dump the hex data of the image off of the card. in the hex data it will have a header that states image format and other such info that a pic viewer on pc needs.

I think DD is correct - you have no reference to FAT in the provided files, so it appears you are missing the entire filesystem layer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back