Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with Rigol DS1054Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpanhalt

Most Helpful Member
Here's a QuickPrint of the screen:
DS1Z_QuickPrint2.png

I am still in the early stages of learning this scope. I pressed "Measure" and the top half of the screen was filled with various settings. How do I return to the full screen? Repressing the Measure button, Menu button, and every other button I could find didn't return to the full screen. The manual doesn't address it, nor could I find it on a Google search. Turning power off and rebooting didn't help either.

Thanks.

John

If you don't get an answer in the forum. This may be an option.

Have you tried the "Clear" button?

I only have a 1052E and I haven't had a problem like this before.

What does the 'All items - Delete' button, in the bottom right corner of the screen, do?

Tried both clear and all items delete. No joy. Clear clears the trace. The manual implies that pressing Menu returns to the full screen. That didn't work either.

John

Is the 1054Z one of the scopes that only closes the menu if you hold in the menu button?

Holding didn't work. Rigol Tech Service did reply.

You hit measure again. About half-way down the screen on the right is Measure All, the choices are on and off. Toggle to off and it is gone. How obvious. I wish the manual had a listing of all the menus.

Thanks for the help guys.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back