Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with pioneer car audio out put

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonggy

hi, I have car audio out put problem. I search through the forum to see if there are similar problem, there was but I still don't understand some of the information that was given. meaning that the parts that was mention I don't know how it looks like if I were to open up my stereo. example audio ic and vcc
and TDA7386. can any one provide me a picture of these parts so I could understand what I'm dealing with thanks and any further info with my problem
if possible thanks again.:):)

Why don't you look at the datasheet for the TDA7386 amplifier IC? It is easier to find than the service manual of the Pioneer from Japan.
The datasheet has the schematic with part numbers and has the pcb design. It also has all the lies about its output power:
40 Whats per channel. Or 16 Watts per channel at clipping.

thanks I'll do that, one more thing the data sheet is similar to it or it is exactly for pioneer audio?

Pioneer probably copied the datasheet for the audio amplifier IC.

thanks I'll keep that in mind. it seam complicated but I like challenges, again thanks for the help. I'll keep you updated on how my project is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back