Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with my phone pls i need a solution-sony ericsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungboss

please i need a solution to the problem my phone just developed--
--NO RECEPTION (PROBABLY DAMAGED NETWORK IC)
what IC could be suitable for replacement don't know wether IC from a similar phone could be used

Givit to some king of repair shop.I tock an somy ericson T100 a part and found a lot of complicated IC (SMD so trycky to solder)

or get a new one!

Wen my Ericson T20e (almost all in our famili had Ericsons) stoped working i buyed an new Motorola MPx200(got it for $207 but it is worth $675!:twisted: ) It has an huge color screen,can acept SD and MMC memori cards up to 1GB and runs on Windows CE Smartphone (Also got an USB cable whith it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back