Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with Microchip samples :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiagoSilva

Hi, i actually work in a electronic's company but it's not mandatory to have an web page with e-mail's, so i'm asking where can i get one and working with microchip mail detection system ? Tnks:D

TiagoSilva said:
Hi, i actually work in a electronic's company but it's not mandatory to have an web page with e-mail's, so i'm asking where can i get one and working with microchip mail detection system ? Tnks:D
Try to e-mail Microchip samples department, maybe they will be open to your ideas. Or try to signup e-mail account in a different country. For example Microchip does not recognize free email providers in my country so I can order samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back