Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with electronic speed control ckt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordainedjupiter

I have designed an ESC which used as a driver ckt for brushless dc motor which converts dc voltage from the battery(li polymer 12 v) to 3 phase ac. for info.:- esc works on pwm & d driver ckt i have made uses mosfets n ucc ICs.(6 mosfets,3 ICs). but d problem lies in d coding of 8051 mc. if some1 can help me out wit d coding i ll be highly grateful 2 him/her.

Please repost your request without all the abbreviations. I have no idea what your asking for.

Using text speak on the forums is considered rude by most ordainedjupiter, please use full english.

कृपया पूर्ण में, अपने प्रश्न पूछ अंग्रेजी संक्षिप्त, हम आपके पाठ बात समझ में नहीं कर सकते हैं.

Not Arab

That is a text in Hindi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back