Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with DC voltage source

Status
Not open for further replies.

faysal_002299

Dear all,
I am a newbie. I am having a problem with my dc voltage source (ED330). I don't why when running my circuit, after sometimes I get the CC alarm LED on in my voltage source. What can be the probable problem here and please suggest me some solutions.

thanks in advance

This LED will light when you draw more current from the power supply than it is adjusted to deliver. Find out what amount of constant current your power supply is set for, and then try to answer the question, "why is my circuit occasionally taking more current than that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back