Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with DC motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloenl hameed

Hi guys I hope you can help me !!!!

my mini project is about ultrasonic radar, the project is going well until I had that problem.
I need the radar to turn around while its working so I put it on DC motor, when the motor is turning around in one direction, the radar sensor's wires will turn over the main support, so I think if I used square wave as input to the motor, it will turn in certain direction in the positive half of the square wave cycle, and it will turn back at the negative half cycle, so the wires of radar sensors will not roll over the main support.

but there is a problem again, it didn't work efficiently so I need the radar to turn around without any wire rolling

please help me:confused::confused::confused:

Hi guys I hope you can help me !!!!

my mini project is about ultrasonic radar, the project is going well until I had that problem.
I need the radar to turn around while its working so I put it on DC motor, when the motor is turning around in one direction, the radar sensor's wires will turn over the main support, so I think if I used square wave as input to the motor, it will turn in certain direction in the positive half of the square wave cycle, and it will turn back at the negative half cycle, so the wires of radar sensors will not roll over the main support.

but there is a problem again, it didn't work efficiently so I need the radar to turn around without any wire rolling

please help me:confused::confused::confused:
brushes and contact rings on the shaft

move part of sensitive area of the circuits (require low noise) to the rotating part and bring only the final data through the slip rings and brush arangment.
decide what is the propper portion you can break it into two, to minimize noises and no of wires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back