Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem using PIC18F452

Status
Not open for further replies.

qandeel rehman

hey..I am using PIC18F452 for serial communication.the code keeps repeating again and again.How can I send the code the only once? I am using MPLab and displaying the text on hyper terminal

umm..actually this has nothing to do with code.Code doesn't give me any error but when i simulate the code in proteus, it gives a message that "Processor has been reset by watchdog timer expiring at time 2.06", then 4.08 and so on. I have disabled the watch dog timer from MPLAB IDE v8.56> Configure >Configuration Bits. It seems like the startup code has a reset and loop definition in it.

Can someone please help me?? :S

Ian, I didn't realize the OP had a thread going. I just helped him on chat. He wasn't using any #pragma config's, so he never actually turned off the WDT. It seems to be fixed now.

Sorry about that.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back