Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem posting images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpanhalt

Most Helpful Member
Had a really hard time getting some images from my pc to upload for posting this morning. Ending up posting what I wanted plus some stuff I didn't want to post. The new system is awkward at best. Most important, the sticky on how to post schematics and images for the forum to which I was posting (general electronics) is completely irrelevant with the current "upgrade."

Can we go back to a dialog-based system for managing attachments? In the current version, the button for uploading from the local pc is non-functional. The button for uploading from the Internet does function. By hunting around, I was able to upload from my pc, but I am not sure I cold figure it out again.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back