Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in Wireless Transmitting and Receiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

softlab

Dear All,

need a help to build simple wireless transmitter and receiver. I bought one wireless tx and rx (pair) and also HT12E and HT12D. I have connected all as per the circuit given at "roboticsy.blogspot.com". But I didn't get any result. Pl see the circuit design. I have used 1K in Transmitter and 56K in Receiver Circuit. I connected LED at pin 13 of HT12D (D0). The LED did not light-up. Also, I have connected LED at the pin 17 (VT) of HT12D thro' 2N3904 transistor. If the HT12D receive the valid signal, the VT pin goes high. If so, The connected LED should also light up. But, it also didn't.

Pl note:

1. I have used only one switch instead of 4 switches shown in circuit diagram of transistor.
2. I used 1/22 wire as antenna and their length is around 15cms each.
3. I have used Bread Board
4. I have placed both the transmitter and receiver in a same bread board
5. I left unconnected the pins 1-8 of HT12E and also HT12D.

Any help?

Advance thanks to all.

Attachments

• RX12D.JPG
    RX12D.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 379
  • tx12e.JPG
    tx12e.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 545
remove the tx and rx units out of the circuit and connect pin 17 of the ht12e to pin 14 of the ht12d.
if it works then you have a problem with the rf units.
the resistor for the ht12e should be 1M not 1K.

remove the tx and rx units out of the circuit and connect pin 17 of the ht12e to pin 14 of the ht12d.
if it works then you have a problem with the rf units.
the resistor for the ht12e should be 1M not 1K.

Thanks a lot Pixman. I have replaced 1K with 1M resistor and it works fine now. But, I have a little problem now. That is, When I Grounded the D0 pin (Switch) and TE, All the Leds connected to AD1, AD2 and AD3 of HT12D lights up except the corresponding AD0 pin. If I change the Switch to D1 then AD2 -LEd off and remaining LEDs light-up. Only Sometimes and random the correct corresponding LED lights-up. But, still all other LEDs constantly lights-up. Any suggestion pl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back