Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in DVD driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mic5

My Pc has LG DVD driver. It reads and writes any type of DVD but not even recognize Cd's. I cann't identify the problem. Can any one help me!

Thanks for your consideration!

How can I resolve this problem. It works fine for all DVD's, and why not to Cd's? Can you explain to know about this fault in detail?

They use different internal circuits if not lasers. The problem can only be resolved by replacing the faulty drive, it is not a driver problem.

Thanks for your consideration!

How can I resolve this problem. It works fine for all DVD's, and why not to Cd's? Can you explain to know about this fault in detail?

They use different lasers for reading DVD's and for CD's, the CD one is duff.

You simply replace the entire drive, which is extremely cheap to do.

Thank you! I try to replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back