Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem Identifying Chip SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honduras

It's in a TO-92 package and has three lines of text on the flat side.
43AD
4040A
1Z10.0

I've ordered several small packages of semiconductors lately, but I have no idea what this is. Googling for it hasn't produced anything useful. Is there someplace else I can look. There are no markings on the bag, and everything on the package, except my address is in Chinese.

It is actually a bag full of LM4040A 1Z 10.0

The LM4040 is a precision two-terminal shunt mode, bandgap voltage reference available in fixed reverse breakdown voltages of 2.048V, 2.500V, 3.000V, 3.3V, 4.096V, and 5.000V.

And what voltages have you got?

Datasheet does not say how to know what specific output voltage a particular chip has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back