Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Probably your most bizarre (& dumbest?) Q this year (ever?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only electro medical device I have known to actually work is the "Skenar" and yes it does work but then it does not cost tuppence on ebay (granted it costs that much to make them) and it does have research to back it and my own experience of it working

EVERYONE has a certain parasites and worms.

they live in your intestinal track and do many things helpful for your body.

Last edited:
EVERYONE has a certain parasites and worms.

they live in your intestinal track and do many things helpful for your body.
Beneficial bacteria, yes. Beneficial parasites and worms? Please give examples.

Last edited:
Lorica, where are you? The incidence of tapeworm infestation here in the US is very low.

If you had worms, you would eventually notice them with out the cayenne pepper enema (ouch!).

Almost all the 'zapper' projects posted here, are the anti-healing kind, where the kids run around shocking people as a joke, and then get beat up. Google places ads automatically, based on what is on the screen. You are typing/reading about 'zappers', Google finds some advertisement to entice you, webmaster gets paid...

the only electro medical device I have known to actually work is the "Skenar" and yes it does work but then it does not cost tuppence on ebay (granted it costs that much to make them) and it does have research to back it and my own experience of it working

There are lots of electro-medical devices that both work & are in mainstream medical use. They use electro therapy to speed up the healing of broken bones as well as for muscle injury. My daughter uses on for knee pain after playing netball & swears by it. She often swears AT it when first applied.

Called "Omron Electrical Pulse Massager" Has adjustable frequency , intensity & pulse duration. About the size of a TV remote with two tacky pads. The missus uses it to relieve migrain as well. Looks like Frankenstein with a wire connected to each side of her head , but she swears by it. I'm beginning to think that it may even stop my beer from going flat (it seems to do everything else)

Just a random thought, if someone suspected they had worms couldn't they just get safe proven highly effective worm tablets from any pharmacist??

I'm not sure about high strengths of cayenne being "safe", spray an OC can in your eyes and see how "safe" you feel.

Just a random thought, if someone suspected they had worms couldn't they just get safe proven highly effective worm tablets from any pharmacist??

I'm not sure about high strengths of cayenne being "safe", spray an OC can in your eyes and see how "safe" you feel.

Well that assumes you trust modern medicine :rolleyes:

Remember folks still drink Colloidal Silver and fluoridating water was for mind control.
The Use Of Flouridation For Mass Mind Control
**broken link removed**

There is a "Tens" electrical thing that zaps your skin to make an underneath muscle twitch. The US government sued for fraud a Chinese guy who advertised on TV that it could heal damaged muscles (he sold millions of them) but some injured people say it helped better than nothing.

Some people make and drink collodial silver which turns their skin grey colour. Many years ago it was used as a disinfectant. Lysol (the disinfecting cleaner) is probably also drinked by those weirdos.

Of course there are pacemakers which seem to have become reasonably accepted as having some theraputic value !

A pacemaker causes a heart to beat.
There are many queastionable medical electronic gadgets that don't do anything useful.

Last edited:
There is a "Tens" electrical thing that zaps your skin to make an underneath muscle twitch. The US government sued for fraud a Chinese guy who advertised on TV that it could heal damaged muscles (he sold millions of them) but some injured people say it helped better than nothing.

TENS make your muscles contract and are a proven and very useful system for "exercising" muscles in situations where the person may have range of motion issues. They send an AC signal through the mucle and make it contract. On high settings your muscles will contract harder than your brain can contract them, and you can risk getting a torn muscle.

Like pacemakers they have their place in legitimate medical use (especially rehabilitation), I think the fraud thing was related to those hyped up ads claiming you could be a lazy american sitting on the couch watching TV with wires connected to your belly, and 2 weeks later you have a perfect "six pack" like a pro bodybuilder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back