Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Probably a simple question but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

things

I can't get my head around it. Say, if there is a guy in a shallow pool. He is standing up, and you weigh the pool. Now, he lays back and floats. Does the pool gain any weight? I know its just your spreading your weight over the water, but since you cant compress water, i'm not sure f it would gain weight.

Anyone ?

Last edited:
Unless it overflows. :D

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Which it has done often during this summer.:)

Understand Oz has been drier than normal, the weather, that is, not the bevies.!

things post reminds me of that old chestnut of
'birds sitting on perch's in the back of a closed lorry... is the lorry lighter in weight when the birds are all flying about.'

Last edited:
Hi Mike,

Which it has done often during this summer.:)

Understand Oz has been drier than normal, the weather, that is, not the bevies.!

things post reminds me of that old chestnut of
'birds sitting on perch's in the back of a closed lorry... is the lorry lighter in weight when the birds are all flying about.'

Wet season hasnt arrived yet, its on its way :D

I saw the mythbusters episode whee they tested that. I forget the outcome tho :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back