Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

printing in Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasatboy

I am using Eagle 4.92.1. Is there a way to print out a parts list of the components in a project? I have a few pre-designed projects I want to try in the future. I am putting a shopping list together for digikey (need to get above $32.50) and I was wondering if there was a way of printing the parts list??

Go to the ULP, second button over from the library books. Click on the ULP for BOM (it think it may be the first one). You get a Bill of Materials. Save as either a .bom file or a .txt file. Either format opens with Windows notepad or notebook and can be printed from that. John

Edit: Sorry 3V0, you type faster than me. John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back