Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Printer -Where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkim100

Banned
Ok, I dont even know if this is possible. Have a friend with a Esspresso Shop who saw the following, and would like to replicate it...if possible

YouTube - Latte Art Printing Machine

Or...if you are too busy to watch the boring video...someone, somhow used a x/y printer to print onto esspresso foam with a head that accepts carmel food coloring.

Any ideas on what printer I can tear apart to do this, as well as how the hell I can get a printer head to accept food coloring instead of ink.
Or even better, if anyone has seen a commercially available unit, or a unit that could be easily converted...let me know.

Yawn...typing difficult...must nap now

Ok, I dont even know if this is possible. Have a friend with a Esspresso Shop who saw the following, and would like to replicate it...if possible

YouTube - Latte Art Printing Machine

Or...if you are too busy to watch the boring video...someone, somhow used a x/y printer to print onto esspresso foam with a head that accepts carmel food coloring.

Any ideas on what printer I can tear apart to do this, as well as how the hell I can get a printer head to accept food coloring instead of ink.
Or even better, if anyone has seen a commercially available unit, or a unit that could be easily converted...let me know.

Yawn...typing difficult...must nap now

Oh... just in case you spend time looking...the guy that built the unit as shown in UTube looks as though he is attempting to start a company selling these units to Coffee shops, and his estimated price is 500-1500.00 dollars....but Id prefer to see if I could just screw around and make one

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back