Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

printed borad cricuit design software

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the ExpressPCB software from expresspcb.com. I'd never designed a board before, and I had one designed in less than a day. Emailed the design to them, and got the boards 3 days later. It saved me a least a week of protoboard point-to-point wiring, and they look very professional.

Eagle layout :lol:

i dunno if u want to send it off and have them design it cuz its probably pretty expensive. if u do thats great :lol: but if u dont, i recommend eagle, its a freeware program, so there are limitations, unless u want 2 buy it. but the limitations have never held me back.

i would also recommend Eagle Layout. its easy to use and there is a limited free version. there are many people who use Eagle so you can get help easily.

but if you want to build a big PCB like 5x5 inches then you will have to buy the fully functional version of Eagle.

if you want a totally free PCB software then try PCB123. you can even order PCBs directly from within the software.

Eagle.

There are several places which do prototyping without charging a ton of money. Olimex and Gold Phoenix are usually cheap enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back