Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Printable circuit boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a heck of a time getting my IC's to work the right way, I figured out it was the loose connections in the breadboard I use and the small amount of corrosion on IC's and other semi conductors so now I need you guys and gals to reccomend a store (online) to get PCB's for a reasonable price, also a company with a wide selection of everything as my needs are constantly growing. Thanks Jim

If you need layout software and want a simple approach you could use a service such as Express PCB or **broken link removed** which provide free schematic and board layout software which directly generates layout info to their fab services. And their prices seem reasonable for small runs.

If you want a more general (but somewhat more complex) method, you could use a layout tool such as Eagle which will generate a Gerber PCB layout file that any number of on-line PCB fab houses can use.

Not sure what you mean by a "wide selection of everything".

Making a PCB board for an untested circuit is a bad idea. If anything you should point to point wire it on perfboard. If you can't get a working prototype you probably shouldn't be jumping on to PCB production just yet. Your asumptions on what is causing your problem is just that, an assumption. What's the schematic for the circuit you're trying to build and what are the problem you're having?

If turn-around time isn't an issue you might try https://www.bilex-lp.com

The PCB manufacturer is located at Sofia/Bulgaria and growing.

Minimum order is one piece of EURO-Format PCB (160X100mm) or multiple boards to meet this requirement.

Since he doesn't charge tooling (normal charge EURO50 within Europe) he must collect orders to make one batch of PCBs, hence long turn-around time (up to four weeks) every now and then.

Bilex has improved from manufacturing single and double sided to multilayer PCBs in the meanwhile.

For special requests contact Mr. Hristo Ginov.

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back