Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pretty Impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson777717

I'd just like to say:

It's great to see people from all over the world, from different nations, customs, sexes etc come together to help each other out with electronics. I'm not trying to be cheesy, but if you step back and look at what is happening here, you'll realize that this is a pretty awesome thing that we have going here.

I've learned a bunch about different cultures and nationalities, just by helping/being helped by people in this forum. Again, it's neat that despite any differences our countries may have, we can still come together to help one another.

Thus ends my speach. Thank you.

I agree

May I also add 'Thankyou' to all the people who post in English, who are from countries where English isn't the native language. It makes my life a whole lot easier!!

Tim

Johnson,air-fuel ratio.
I've animated it, to simulate lean idle.
I should modify it.

Attachments

• 0217.jpg
    0217.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 611
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back