Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pretty cool demo with ATMega88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, does that ever take me back to my first year in uni in Finland and my first taste of the European demo scene.

Torben

Yet more proof that demo scene guys aren't really from this planet.

Man, does that ever take me back to my first year in uni in Finland and my first taste of the European demo scene.
I used to love the demoscene. Tried coding some too, but never got much beyond tinkering, mostly in C.

Somewhere I have a huge directory full of the best of the last of the demos, before it pretty much faded away. Also have a huge collection of source code somewhere.

Yet more proof that demo scene guys aren't really from this planet.

Yeah, no kidding. I bet Mike K8LH would be a good demo coder, from seeing some of his stuff.

Torben

I used to love the demoscene. Tried coding some too, but never got much beyond tinkering, mostly in C.

Somewhere I have a huge directory full of the best of the last of the demos, before it pretty much faded away. Also have a huge collection of source code somewhere.

I am (and was) in pretty much the same boat (except I did mostly Turbo Pascal with inline asm, and a little C). Maybe it's time to start into it again--we have a whole new generation of chips which apparently are begging to be abused. :)

In storage somewhere I have rafts of old floppies. Somewhere I have an old 486 with a couple of floppy drives. I keep thinking that I need to get all that old stuff onto CD before the discs die completely (if they haven't already).

Torben

When I'm done moving my floppies to CD (starting I suppose with those 8" floppies back when floppies flopped) then I'll have to move on to my VHS tapes. But first I have a lot of reels of tape to transcribe. Oh, did somebody say vinyl albums?

When I'm done moving my floppies to CD (starting I suppose with those 8" floppies back when floppies flopped) then I'll have to move on to my VHS tapes. But first I have a lot of reels of tape to transcribe. Oh, did somebody say vinyl albums?

:) I'm keeping my vinyl on vinyl. Lasts longer than just about anything else and when you play an LP, you expect that LP sound. If I put them on CD, the LP sound would just sound weird.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back