Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pressing and releasing of the mouse button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcislav

Needless old mouse button:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

It is need for emulation of pressing and releasing of the mouse button.
On the photo I have shown 3 contacts of the left button, I need to solder some privitive device on them (like timer or multiplexor).
As I am an absolute novice in soldering and radioelectronics, I ask you of help for getting a good practice for myself in the easiest way.
On the whole, i want plate to move itself up and down (may be set up some relay or smth else)
Finally this all is need for when I'm absent in game left mouse button was pressed; mouse was selected "from scrapyard" without ball

Down on the base of the scheme there is lettering:
SMEW-N870A-T
the central IC itself on Logitec
361061-1000
9940W BT99U1

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do, but if you are trying to make a circuit that "presses" the mouse button repeatedly without you having to be there, I think you might be better off finding and downloading some software that will do it for you. I'm sure someone has written a script like that for gaming purposes.

Autohotkey is nice software, does full script based mouse and keyboard macros.

Autohotkey will do that as well without modification of the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back